Aren't they proud to be fighting in the name of Allah?
Are they protecting the 'right' of their women to be completely covered up and not be allowed out in public alone or only with other women or their male relatives?
The fact is that you cover your face because you know what you're doing is wrong.
Covering their faces proves what cowards these people really are.
How are Radical Islamists different to the Ku Klux Klan?
- The Klan believes that God is on their side
- The Klan cover their faces and, in fact, wear fully body suits not unlike the niqabs above
- The Klan does not allow women to hold formal positions in the organisation
- The Klan hates Jews and is anti-Zionist
- The Klan hates homosexuals
- The Klan used terror tactics of burning and bombing churches and the homes of its opponents
- The Klan lynched innocent blacks (Islamists behead innocents)
Answer. It's not.
Radical Islam and the Ku Klux Klan inhabit the same moral vacuum.
If you can't recognise that Radical Islam and the Ku Klux Klan are kindred spirits and this is the type of evil we're fighting against then you really are a moral idiot.