Today I introduce formal definitions to help people understand exactly what each term means.
- Sexist - a man who is winning an argument related to women
- Racist - a white male who is winning an argument (in recent years) about Islam
- Islamophobe - a person who is winning an argument that terrorism in the world is carried out 99% of the time by Muslims
- Fascist - a conservative who is winning an argument with the left on any topic
- Homophobe - a male who is winning an argument that marriage should only be between a man and a woman
- Xenophobe - a white person who is winning an argument on immigration
- Climate Change Denier - a person who is winning a climate change debate based solely on the science
- Warmonger - a person (typically male) who believes that peace comes through strength and not through appeasement, cultural capitulation, the efforts of a bunch of Baby Boomer socialists gathering together to protest in front of US Marines' offices at UC Berkley, or from know nothing, dictator loving Hollywood celebrities who chuck tantrums when the mayonnaise in their dressing room isn't at the right temperature, the champagne has not been corked and the bed hasn't been turned down on the right side who make anti-US military films such as Redacted and Rendition in order to prove their 'bravery'.
A handy list to understand exactly why you're being referred to as one of the above.
Feel free to send me your contributions.